Parent Representative (Chair)
I have lived in Waikanae for nearly 15 years and have two children who attend Waikanae School. I currently work for the Greater Wellington Regional Council in a Senior Leadership role as Pou Whakarae. In my role I work with iwi communities to build effective partnerships.
I currently hold a number of governance roles including as Director of consultancy firm Tu Taiao Ltd, and was previously in governance roles for:
• Kapiti Island Tours Ltd
• Te Upoko Taiaio Plan Review Committee of Greater Wellington
• Strategy and Policy Standing Committee, Greater Wellington
• Whitireia Park Board.
I was also recently appointed to the Māori Centre of Research Excellence (CORE) Selection Panel with the Tertiary Education Committee. I Chaired the Orotokare Trust from 2010 – 2014 and was Chair of the Board of Trustees at Te Kura Kaupapa Māori O Ngā Mokopuna in Seatoun from 2001-2003. I am a member of The Institute of Directors and a qualified Environmental Hearing Commissioner, having served on a number of resource management hearings.
I am actively involved in supporting the kids in numerous sporting and recreational activities including rugby, ballet and netball, and love being part of the Waikanae Community. I bring a wealth of passion and experience to the school Board of Trustees role and would love the opportunity to work with our school community.
- Bevan Campbell Principal
- Michelle Fearon Deputy Principal and Leader of Learning
- Elizabeth Couchman Assistant Principal Learning Support, Asian Languages Coordinator
- Tracy Scott-McCleary Lead Teacher Year 1/2 Teacher New Entrant Year 1 Room 6
- Nancy Williams Teacher Year 7/8 Room 17 & Lead Teacher PE/Sport.
- Paul Hammond Lead Teacher Te Aramoana Teacher Year 5-6 Room 11
- Katherine Schimanski Lead Teacher Te Waharua Rua Year 3-4 Teacher Year 2-3 Room 18
- Essie Russell Lead Teacher Year 2 Room 9
- Regina Castle Teacher Year 1 Room 20
- Lucy Cameron Teacher Year 7/8 Room 15
- Jason Galland Teacher Year 5-6 Room 12
- Catherine Inkster Teacher Year 3-4 Room 4
- Ellen Johnson Teacher Year 2-3 Room 19
- Doris Lake Teacher Year 2 Room 8
- Sam Mclaughlan Teacher Year 7-8 Room 16
- Natasha Nilsson Job Share Room 1 Year 3 4
- Tracy O'Neil Teacher Year 1-2 Room 21
- Glynis Paterson Teacher NE Year 1 Room 6
- Mandy Shaw Teacher Year 3-4 Room 2
- Kelsey Taylor Teacher Year 3-4 Room 3
- Lisa Geraghty Teacher Year 7-8 Room 14
- Rachel Parkinson Teacher Year 5 6 Room 10
- Carly Johnson Teacher Year 5/6 Room 12
- Amanda Boyes Reading Recovery
- Jane Lumsden Partime Teacher (Schoolwide)
- Moira Titchener Teacher New Entrant
- Peter Corlett Study Leave for 2019
- Teacher Aides
- Non Teaching
- Board of Trustees